Everyday new tutorials appear on the web in a variety of skill levels needed and even for an experienced Photoshopuser, there is always room to learn more techniques and tricks to improve your skills. Today I want to share with you a list I’ve created of 17 Photoshop tutorials including nothing but awesome text effects.
1) Create a Magma Hot Text Effect in Photoshop
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a magma hot text effect using layer styles and textures in Photoshop.
2) Create a Reflective Liquid Text Effect in Photoshop
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a reflective liquid text effect using filters, channels, layer styles and adjustment layers.
3) Create a Colorful 3D Text Effect in Photoshop
In this Photoshop tutorials you will learn how to create colorful 3D text effect. Creating a 3D effect in Photoshop is difficult, therefore to create an effect like this, we will use a little bit of Xara 3D.
4) Create A Royal Gold Text Effect In Photoshop Using Layer Styles
In this quick tutorial we will show you how to create a royal gold text effect using layer styles in Photoshop.
5) ‘Oz The Great and Powerful’ Inspired Text Effect
This text effect is inspired by Disney’s Oz the Great and Powerful movie poster text. It’s a beautifully textured, vintage looking, metallic text effect.
6) Design an Interesting Cloud Text Effect in Photoshop
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create an Interesting Cloud Text Effect in 3 Easy Steps in Photoshop.
7) Striped Road-Inspired Text Effect
This tutorial will show you some tips on how to use the Pen Tool, along with some Brushes and Blend Modes, to create a striped road (street) inspired text effect.
8) How to Create Typography Poster Enigma Using Photoshop
In this tutorial we will go through the process of making this typography poster called “Enigma” only using AdobePhotoshop. You will have a basic look into the 3D-Tool of Photoshop, how to texture and stylize your 3D Typography and how to make a shiny space background to create your own space-inspired text.
9) How to Create a Steampunk Type Treatment in Photoshop
In this tutorial, I’m going to walk through the techniques I used to create this steampunk type treatment in Photoshop.
10) Design an Awesome Electrified Metal Scrap Text Effect in Photoshop
In this tutorial, I will show you the steps I took to Design an Electrified Text Effect in Photoshop. The focus of this tutorial is show you how you can combine serveral elements seamlessly using selection and layer blending modes, in order to create an eye-catching text effect.
11) Create a Dream Design with 3D Typography
In this tutorial, we’re going to create a 3D Typography based design. All the elements will revolve around the centerpiece and theme: dreaming.
12) Create A Beautiful 3D Text Composition
In this tutorial, Joe Moore will teach you step by step how to render beautiful and visually sharp 3d text in 3D Studio Max, render it using Mental Ray, and then combine it with additional visual elements to create an atmospheric, nature inspired 3D text composition using Photoshop. If you don’t have 3D Studio Max, fear not, for a beautiful PNG render is included so you can still follow the Photoshop section.
13) Quick-Tip: Create Glossy Plastic Text in Photoshop
Learn a quick and easy way to create reflective plastic text in Photoshop from scratch. Three layer styles will be combined to achieve this effect.
14) Create an Interesting Cookie Bite Text Effect in Photoshop
In this tutorial, I will show you the steps I took to Design a simple Cookie-Bite Text Effect in Photoshop. We will be practising some basic techniques such as the use of quick selection tool, layer masks and layer blending options.
15) Creating Retro Folded Typography Using Photoshop
In this Photoshop tutorials, we’re going to create retro-looking text that seems like it’s constructed using folded strips of paper.
16) Create Abstract Shining Text Effect with Groovy Font in Photoshop
In this tutorial, I will show you the methods I use to Create Abstract Shining Text Effect with Groovy Font in Photoshop.
17) Create a Glowing 3D Text Effect With Filter Forge and Photoshop
In this tutorial, we will show you how to combine Photoshop with Filter Forge to create a glowing 3D text effect. We will begin by showing you how to create basic shapes in Photoshop, we’ll then show you how to convert them to 3D, and finally how to add the final touches using Filter Forge and a few of Photoshop’s basic features. Check more Pokemon Go hack Tips and Tricks.